We have developed an alternative or perhaps a supplement to publishing and distributing printed material on the Internet - we call this Dotpapers.
Dotpapers provides businesses with the possibility of publishing their catalogues, brochures, magazines and other printed material on the Internet.
The online catalogues are presented in an eye-catching and readable way making it easy for the reader to navigate through the material.
Using Dotpapers you can publish your magazine online and make your PDF documents interactive.
Today, some businesses choose a solution based on PDF. The disadvantages of this choice are:
- Relatively poor readability
- PDF is cumbersome and time-consuming to download
- PDF is not search machine friendly
- PDF is a static product
- The reader must have Adobe Reader installed
- PDF implies "old-fashioned"
Add value to your printed matter
With a Dotpapers solution you can present your online brochure in a much nicer way on the one hand and on the other, the online catalogue can be connected to a number of other functions, which increase its value.
Added value could be:
- The reader will notice the publication faster which again will improve its success rate and cause the reader less irritation.
- Dotpapers presents the online catalogue on a nice, simple and user-friendly platform. Online the reader gets the possibility of scrolling, searching, printing, downloading, sharing with others, etc.
- Optimizing the online catalogue for search machines, such as Google and Yahoo. This drives traffic to your online publication, your website and more users.
- Statistics that show the exact behaviour of the readers of your online publication.
- Interactive contents in the PDF, such as video, audio and animation.
- Depending on the customer's needs, the customer may purchase additional modules for his online catalogue, which may provide the reader with additional value.
Dotpapers opens up for the entire Internet as potential users which means more readers.
When more people read your publications online, statistically that means increased sales - which will be reflected on the bottom line!